When you enter SolarMovie you automatically agree to all our rules and regulations!
explorehealthyfood.com provides an online video service offering a selection of television shows, movies, clips, and other content.
- Any individual, who accesses the Site via Internet, is acknowledged as User. This Agreement is freely available on the Site to any User. By using the Site, User confirms to the terms of this Agreement. By using this Site and any of its services, User indicates his/her unconditional acceptance of all terms and conditions of this Agreement and with all its changes.
- The Administrator reserves the right to modify or amend the Agreement at any time, without the prior and (or) further notice to the User. Continued use of the User Site after any changes of the Agreement implies consent to such amendments and changes.
- The Administrator grants to User the access to the Site with the main purpose to grant to the User the access to audiovisual products and/ or soundtracks (hereinafter – Content). The access to the Content of the Site is being granted to the Users exclusively for personal non-commercial use.
- The user confirms that he/she has reached the age of 18 or any other age, set as minimum in the country of residence of a person, in order to view the relevant content and/or to pay for the review of Content. User, who is under the required age, undertakes to refrain from accessing such content. Otherwise, liability for breach of the Agreement’s conditions by User under required age, falls on the parents, adoptive parents, trustees or other legal representatives in accordance with the legislation of the country concerned.
- The User undertakes not take any actions aimed at the technical protection means (systems of the territorial limitation of the access to the Content by IP address or protection systems against unauthorized copying, in particular) when accessing to the Content.
- The User is responsible and takes actions on his own for securing his account on the Site (including e-mail address control). The User takes full responsibility for all actions taken using the User’s account. The User undertakes to notify the Administrator without delay about any cases of unauthorized User’s account use by third persons.
- The access to the Site and Content is granted “as it is” and the Administrator shall not guarantee the provided services correspondence to User expectations.
- The User shall understand and agree that the Administrator shall not guarantee the authenticity of the advertising information placed on the Site and Advertised goods/ services quality.
- The User shall agree with the use of the personal data by the Administrator for ensuring the Site operation, for granting access to the Content to the User and for providing information services to the User. The User agrees to receive e-mails from Administrator to the e-mail address indicated during the registration. The Administrator undertakes not to disclose the information about the User to the third parties without User agreement, with the exception of information disclosure on the demand of the court and/ or law-enforcement authorities according to the applicable legislation.
- User shall refrain in his/her comments from the statements that humiliate or demean other users and third parties; that foment inter-religious, inter-racial or ethnic hatred; that contain profanity, knowingly untrue and defamatory information. In the case of the administrator’s responsibility for comments posted by users, the Administrator has the right to take actions to locate the User in order to attract such User as a respondent and/or to redress.
- The Administrator keeps the right anytime at its own discretion to suspend, restrict or refuse User access to the Site or to its separate services, including but not limited to the cases of violating this Agreement and/ or applicable legislation.
- The user has the right to place a hyperlink (Embed-code) to a specific audiovisual work or phonogram placed on the Site, that allows to display the media player of the Site with audiovisual work (with the ability to view an audiovisual work in the player of the Site) in any other website on the Internet. The storage and impart of the audiovisual work and/or phonogram to the public takes place directly from the Manager’s Server, and placing a hyperlink to a third party site does not imply the actual placement of copies of audiovisual works on this site. In order to post a hyperlink use "Share" button, that is located in the upper right corner of the player. This provision applies only to those audiovisual works for which the Administration has provided the availability of such functionality.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that any Content, User Material, or other material provided through the Hulu Services, including through a link, infringes your copyright, you should notify explorehealthyfood.com of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set in DMCA page.
We will process each notice of alleged infringement that explorehealthyfood.com receives and take appropriate action in accordance with applicable intellectual property laws. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to explorehealthyfood.com 's copyright agent [email protected] (subject line: "DMCA Takedown Request").
explorehealthyfood.com is not responsible for anything that might happen on third-party websites. We are not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. Please, be careful when you install, download or submit any personal or CC information! explorehealthyfood.com holds no responsibility for any legal or copyright issues that may occur due to the use of explorehealthyfood.com. Please check local copyright laws or the rules of your provider to avoid legal problems.